What Should I Bring With Me?
- Well don't forget your hunting gear! This may be your compound bow, your crossbow, your shotgun, certain rifles, a muzzleloader, or even a longbow, and the arrows, broadheads, shells, and extra strings that go along with it. We even have a few hunters that bring their own bow press.
- Of course, you need some basic clothes. Some folks bring some kind of slippers or heavy socks for hanging out in the cabin too. No socks can be a bit nippy on the feet.
- Food and Drink - You are responsible for your own meals and drink. And although we permit you to bring liquor to camp, be aware that we cannot permit you to handle a weapon if we believe you have had 'too much'.
- Bringing a cell phone or tablet or laptop? Then don't forget to bring your charger(s).
- Consider the weather - Ohio weather can change on a dime, be prepared:
- hand/foot warmers
- short sleeves and long sleeves
- coat suitable for rain
- heavier coat
- footwear for wet, warm, and cool
Our Semi-Guided Camp is like a home away from home. Besides the comradery of new and old friends, great stories, and a peaceful setting, the camp offers:
- Wireless Internet - if you don't think you can survive without an internet connection, then we do have you covered. This is recent investment on our part. It is not easy to get High-speed internet delivered in the middle of the woods and miles from town. But we finally have it.
- Full Kitchen - Stove, Fridge, Microwave, Dishware, Silverware, and Cookware;
- Beds and Bedding - Clean sheets and pillowcases, Pillows, Blankets, and Comforters. There are 3 bedrooms at the Semi-guided camp and each of these have two (2) XL Twin Beds. There are also dressers in each room if you want to organize your things for the week.
- Hot Showers - not only do we have hot water, but we also have Clean towels and washcloths.
- Outdoor Walk-In Freezer - Ohio can have its warm fall days. A few years ago, we added a walk-in freezer to ensure our client's success doesn't waste away with the heat.
- Game Room - actually its own building, our game room houses a 9 ft competition pool table, a couple of TVs, a dart board.
The outdoors are calling... grunting... gobbling....